What is Angular JS?
Angular JS Training in Chandigarh
A candidate completing the best Angular JS course in Chandigarh certification have good career opportunities in the IT Sector. Jiyes Learning Institute has vast experience of providing live project based Angular JS training in Chandigarh.
Get In Touch With Us!
Angular JS Training Syllabus
1. Introduction to Angular.
- What is Angular?
- Features of AngularJS and Angular.
- AngularJS (vs) Angular.
- Steps to Set up for the local development environment.
- Executing First Angular program using NodeJS and NPM.
- Executing First Angular program using Visual Studio.
2. Angular Architecture
- Basic Building Blocks of Abgular Applications.
- Angular Modules and @NgModule decorator.
- Angular Libraries.
- Component, Templates, and Metadata.
- Services and Dependency Injection.
3. Displaying Data using Templates
- About Directives.
- Components Properties and Interpolation.
- Built-In Directive.
- Creating a class for data (Model object)
- Template Expressions.
- Working with Arrays.
- External HTML Template File.
4. Data Binding
- Blinding properties and Interpolation.
- One-way Binding / Property Binding.
- Event Binding.
- Two-way Binding.
- Two-way binding with NgModel.
- Attribute Binding.
- Style and Class Binding.
5. Styles Binding
- Style and Class Blindings.
- Using Component Styles.
- Special selectors.
- Loading Styles into Components.
6. Advanced Component Features
- Revising what are Components?
- Components Life-Cycle Hooks.
- Dynamic components using NgComponent Outlet.
7. Template Driven Forms
- Create the Component that controls the form.
- Create a template with the initial form layout.
- Bind data properties to each form input control with the ngModel two-way data binding syntax.
- Add the name attribute to each form input control.
- Add custom CSS to provide visual feedback.
- Show and hide validation error messages.
- Handle form submission with submit.
- Disable the form submits button until the form is valid.
- Resetting the form.
8. Reactive Forms.
- Reactive Forms Introduction.
- More Form Controls.
- Form Control Properties.
- set Value and patch Value.
- Validating Form Elements.
- Submitting and Resetting forms.
- Observing and Reacting to Form Changes.
- Using Form Builder.
- Built-in Pipes.
- Using parameters and chaining Pipes.
- Custom Pipes.
- Parameterized Custom Pipe.
- Pipes and Change Detection.
- Pure and Impure pipes.
- Custom Attribute Directive.
- Using HostListener.
- Using HostBinding.
- Custom Validator Directive.
11: Dependency Injection.
- Understanding Dependency Injection.
- Understanding DI in Angular Framework.
- Exploring Provider.
- Types of Tokens.
- Types of Dependencies.
- Configuring DI using Providers.
- Implementing DI in Angular.
- Optional Dependencies.
12: Services in Angular
- Building and Injecting Custom Services.
- Service using another Service.
- Built-In $http Service.
- Promises and Observables.
- Get Request.
13: Angular Routing
- Configuring and Navigating.
- Parameterised routes.
- Nested (or) Child Routes.
14: Angular Modules.
- AppModule as Root Module.
- Feature modules.
- Lazy Loading a Module.
- Shared Module.
15: Performing CRUD Operations as in Real time Angular Application.
- Crete an ASP.NET MVC Web API Application.
- Add Angular Seed, download files and Configure Project.
- Setup Project for Entity Framework Code First Model.
- Add Web API Controller to perform CRUD Operations using EF.
- Create Angular Feature and Routing Modules.
- Configure Angular to use HTTP and Json Services.
- Program Angular Modules to performing CRUD Operations.