Model Career Center
- Registration of the candidates
- Assessment- Career Interest and Employability Skills
- Career Counselling (Guidance & Mapping)
- Learning & Development of validated essential skill sets
- Job Placement- Recruitment to meet the demand of the strong industry network of the center through placement drives, job fairs, and events.
Model Career Centre has been set up at the Institute. Online aptitude tests of the trainees are conducted for proper career guidance as per their interests and aptitude. Soft skills along with interview preparation are also provided for the placements as per aspirations of the trainees. Facilitations for apprenticeships and internships are also provided beside the regular placements through proper linkage with the employers. Recognizing the need for a structured and scientific match-making process to bridge employers with talent pool/trainees strong updated data bank of large numbers of the companies is maintained to check with them their requirements. Participation in job fairs and placement drives along with other stakeholders is also made from time to time. Details of the trainees are also shared with the job portals of other stakeholders like www.bwsscajeevika.com Training for up-skilling of the existing workforce is also conducted at the centre for their career advancement/wage hike and promotions.
How does the Model Career Center work?
From Counselling to Employment: 360-degree support