Career counselling is made of the chosen career after career guidance to the candidates. The career guidance is made on the basis of education, domain knowledge, technical skills and emotional intelligence of the candidates after considering their strengths and weaknesses.
Why career counselling is important?
- Career counselling is made after career guidance.
- The career guidance is given after pre-assessment test.
- In the Pre assessment test, the present status of domain knowledge, technical skills and emotional intelligence of the candidates is mapped.
- After the pre-assessment test, gaps as per requirement of the job roles and the industry specific are identified.
- After identifying the gap and in view of requirements of the would be jobs learning paths are defined and set.
- Accordingly excellent employability is developed by learning and training of the courses required by the defined learning paths.